10 Signs of a Successful Housewarming Party
1. There are blue feathers literally everywhere. You find some 2 days later in the front bushes.
2. Someone loses their wallet.
3. You’re literally the last pizza delivery order of the night at 1am.
4. You develop a name on the spot for the punch everyone is gushing over. (SDP aka Sam’s Delicious Punch)
5. You spend way too long trying to perfect the jumping picture.
6. You also spend way too long trying to perfect the Moscow Mule.
7. You end up with more alcohol than you started with.
8. All your food gets eaten. Even your leftovers in the refrigerator.
9. There’s a (fake) sword fight on the front lawn.
10. You take a 4-hour nap the next day.
I’d say our house is officially warmed.