Texas Forever, or 10 Reasons Why I Need Another Season of Friday Night Lights
Well, it happened. I finished Friday Night Lights. And I’m still crying about it.
If you don’t understand what I’m talking about, or if you are a huge fan of FNL, then you must pause and read this Buzzfeed: What It’s Like Watching Friday Night Lights for the First Time. It captures all my feels perfectly. PERFECTLY. Thank you, Buzzfeed.
10 Reasons Why I Need Another Season of FNL
[SPOILERS AHEAD IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THE FULL SERIES – AND IF YOU HAVEN’T, THEN STOP READING AND START WATCHING RIGHT NOW!]
1. Y’all, I need to see Tami Taylor doin’ her thing in the big leagues. You know she is totally rocking Dean of Admissions.
2. Speaking of, what is high school football like in Philadelphia?! Does it have as much heart as in the South? Probably not, but I’m sure Coach Taylor can change all of that.
3. Where is Landry?!! I’m glad we saw (two seconds) of him in the finale, but I need to know more, and does Crucifictorious have an album out yet??
4. Is Tim just sitting on his land drinking beer in his new house from now on? I need to see that he got a good job and has a life outside of Lyla Garrity.
5. Speaking of Lyla, wait, nevermind. I couldn’t really care less what she’s up to.
6. Did Vince lead the Panthers to another state championship? And where did he end up going to school? And is his sweet mom still doing okay?
7. How are Billy and Mindy handling TWINS? Does she now keep all 3 kids backstage at the Landing Strip during her shifts?
8. Did Matt and Julie really ever get married? Did he at least propose again in a more romantic place than the Alamo Freeze?
9. Just because I can’t even fathom that it’s over. I just need one more season, just one more … I’m not addicted, I swear.
10. Most importantly, I just need more Tim Riggins in my life. Period.
Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose.
[Read more pop culture posts here.]