C’est la vie
It’s been a crazy, fabulous, ridiculous, stressful, exciting, reminiscent, tiring week. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.
This week’s recap in lessons learned.
1. You can sleep when your dead.
2. One text/phone call/email can make the world of a difference to someone.
3. Sometimes reconnecting with old friends is exactly what you need.
4. Whether people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime, cherish each of them.
5. A sunday dinner, whether with a big family or a lone newlywed couple, is the perfect way to start a week.
6. Risk it all and just say yes.
7. It’s always better to be overdressed than underdressed. *truly a life motto
8. Best friends are for life, no matter what gets in the way.
9. You can have more fun at a janky bowling alley than a fancy party if you’re with the right people.
10. Don’t judge something simply because you don’t understand it.
12. Never stop learning – about yourself, your significant other, your family, your friends, the world around you.
13. Don’t be complacent. Don’t be afraid to dream. Don’t forget your passions. Don’t quit.
14. To art enthusiasts and newsies around the world, Bentonville, Arkansas is no longer simply Bentonville, Arkansas.
15. “Success, people praising you, it all goes away.. and when that day comes, if you dont like who you’ve become, you’re done.” – Rufus Humphrey, Gossip Girl
I love being Gossip Girl Mom….and I do know it!
November 12, 2011 at 3:27 pm
I love #3 and #9.
I also loved spending time with you while I was home last week!
Love you soo much.
November 16, 2011 at 1:24 pm
Absolutely great lessons. Sometimes life gets in the way and makes it hard to remember them!
April 19, 2013 at 3:39 pm