Life Lessons from the Twin Cities
2. Sometimes it’s nice not to be a camera whore and instead take no pictures at all and just live in the moment.
3. Never try breaking in your new heels in a big city. It will end badly.
4. Staying up until 2 a.m. more than 4 nights in a row will cause exhaustion and dehydration.
5. It’s always better to be overdressed than underdressed.
6. Play ‘never have I ever’ to really get to know people.
7. Always act confident, even if you know nothing.
8. Take comprehensive notes, and go back and read them.
9. First impressions can be very misleading.
10. The best form of entertainment is public transportation.
11. Step up and be a decisive person. It will be appreciated.
12. Always carry a water bottle.
13. Don’t always rely on technology to get you somewhere. Use common sense.
14. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.