Would you rather…?
Before I begin with my post, I would like to share with you a couple of very exciting pictures I promised yesterday.
Okay, onto the real things I’ve learned today. The day has been full of probing deeper into myself via “Would you rather…?” questions and personality/aptitude tests. Here is what I have learned about thus far (with my comments in parentheses):
1. I should wear red nail polish because I’m classy, beautiful and charming. (I hate red nail polish, but love those descriptions)
2. Out of the Twilight cast, I most relate to Jasper Hale. (Yawn and no thank you)
3. I have a lot in common with prostitutes. (This stemmed from pink being my favorite color)
4. There is absolutely no job that matches up with my talents in the career database. (Great, can I just be a mom?)
5. I have a cold exterior, but am warm on the inside. (Reaaally? Please tell me this isn’t true)
6. My perception of life is related to the quality of plastic. (Cheap? Disposable?)
7. I’m not the best organizer, but I’m a good team leader. (Have you seen my computer? Closet?)
8. I ooze with charm when with my partner. (Finally, I could agree on this one)
9. My prototype is ‘feminine woman’. (As opposed to….??)
10. I want to be in a t.v. show. (Duh)
11. I want a horn in the middle of my forehead. (Hey, you didn’t hear the other options)