10 things you probably don’t know about me, but should.
1. I don’t like my food or drinks lukewarm. If it’s meant to be hot, it should be hot. If it’s meant to be cold, it should be cold, e.g. why I order my coffee extra hot.
2. My dream job from any time period would be an airline stewardess in the 1960s, wearing short shorts and go-go boots.
3. I’m a pessimist, and constantly need to have people telling me the positive side of things. (Luckily, husband is an optimist.)
4. I love airports and being in them by myself. One day I might write a book about everything I’ve seen in airports.
5. I hate cats. Even lolcats.
6. Every time I see a musical or play, I wish I was on stage performing.
7. If we’re good enough friends I will always ask to try your food. I’d rather eat something off of everyone’s plate than order something of my own.
8. Reading magazines is one of my favorite pastimes. Thus, if someone reads my magazine before me and tells me what’s in it, I’m not happy.
9. It is extremely difficult for me to chew gum without blowing bubbles. Despite my mother’s constant rebuking growing up.
10. I don’t ride a bike, I don’t ski and I don’t ride ferris wheels. And I have don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything.