10 teensy things that make me happy.
1. Immediately taking my heels off when walking in the front door after a long day.
2. When my favorite song comes on the radio.
3. Crawling into a clean, made bed.
4. Opening the sunroof.
5. That first sip of Diet Coke (every day).
6. Getting something unexpected in the mail.
7. Starting a fresh book. (A real one, not on an e-reader)
8. Putting the last dish in the dishwasher before turning it on. (Very strange, I know)
9. A smell that reminds me of a specific memory.
10. When husband sends flowers to brighten my day. (Okay this isn’t so teensy, but just made me so so happy today.)
You might also enjoy: 10 things you probably don’t know about me, but should., 10 things I love about my life right now.