10 Things I Love About My Life Right Now
1. Realizing that this time next year I will be married to and living with my best friend.
2. If I want to watch a movie on a Thursday afternoon, I can.
3. That I have a place on campus that is mine and full of people who can always make me smile. (and often cake)
4. Getting way too excited for my People magazine to come in the mail on Fridays.
5. Having the freedom to figure out what I really want to do with my life.
6. That I have multiple dogs I can play with daily, but not have the responsibility that comes along with them.
7. Being a part of a group of girls I can openly discuss Biblical truths and questions with every week.
8. Feeling really important because I get so many emails a day.
9. Not being stressed out about school because I’m only taking 13 hours and 2 of them are Ballet.
10. The people in it.