favorites, round 3.
Things I love that I want to share with you, so you can love them too.
1. Beyonce – Queen Bey did it again. This album is phenomenal. I can’t stop listening to it, and I have a new favorite song every day. Current favorites: Partition, XO and Drunk in Love.
2. Chapstick Hydration Lock – I got this new chapstick in my birchbox a few months ago. (Another one of my favorite things.) I’m already a huge chapstick person, but this has just fueled my obsession. It’s so soft and creamy and vanilla-y. It’s amazing.
3. Macarons – I’d had macarons once before and wasn’t a fan. Then, my friend Mollie starting making them and they are out of this world. She might start selling them soon, in which case you can definitely expect a blog post about it so you can buy some!
4. Leopard Scarf from Nordstrom – This scarf has probably been my one favorite wardrobe piece for fall and winter. It’s cute and trendy and leopard is always versatile. Infinity scarves in general are my current fave!
5. Moscow Mule – This drink is amaaazing. Who would have known I’d like Ginger Beer?? It also doesn’t hurt that it’s served in an adorable copper mug. #love
6. Candy Crush – The first step is admitting you have a problem … I’m addicted to Candy Crush! It seems so ridiculous, but it’s so fun. (Until you get stuck on a level for weeks.)