favorites, round 4.
1. Joggers: New obsession of mine and husbands. I’m practically living in them any time I’m at home, and just wish I could live in them any time I’m not home. They’re so comfortable, and come in a million colors. We already have 3 in our household, and know it won’t be long before its more.
2. Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson + Bruno Mars: I’m obsessed with this song! Ask husband, any time it comes on the radio I freak out and turn it up. Even though I’ve heard it probably a million times at this point.
3. Bobbi Brown Lip Balm: This was a Christmas present from sister K and I now can’t go a day without it! It feels so good on, and gives lips the perfect amount of shine.
4. How To Get Away With Murder: This has been one of my favorite shows this season! I look forward to it every week and have been audibly surprised too many times to count. Viola Davis is perfection.
5. Salads in a Jar: I wrote a blog post about make-ahead meals, including salads in a jar. They’re so easy, delicious and versatile!
6. Podcasts: After Serial, our eyes were opened. There are so many amazing stories out there just waiting to be heard! We’ve started listening to This American Life, Invisibilia and The Dinner Party Download. There’s just not enough time in the day!
To see some of my previous favorite things: favorites., favorites, round 2., favorites, round 3.
Pingback: favorites, round 5. | m.davis xoxo
Pingback: favorites, round 6. | m.davis xoxo